Terms of Sale
Shipping & Handling Charges
- Flat rate pricing is now in effect and is non-negotiable. These prices are based on current market pricing.
- We are not shipping brokers. Factors such as weight and dimension significantly effect shipping prices. However, if you believe you can garner a better rate, please email below and we will provide the information about the title for you to purchase your own label and email to us (email@example.com). Buyer will assume full responsibility for the shipment if label is provided outside our normal shipping process.
- International fees and taxes are the responsibility of the BUYER. Please check with your local carrier to insure delivery. We will NOT refund titles that are waylaid or lost in customs. International orders over $250 will be insured. If your order incurs charges over the flat rate you will be notified by email of the additional cost and have the right to cancel order before processing. Unless item is not as described, we cannot accept returns on international orders.
- We ship most of our books via the USPS
- Our minimum shipping & handling charge is $8.99 for domestic orders
- Oversized books and multi-volume will require additional shipping charges - please email us before placing your order - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa, MC, Discover
- PayPal (email@example.com)
- Checks (invoice will be provided via email/mail and must be paid before shipment)
- Money Orders
- Wire transfer (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
Return & Purchase Policy
The items presented on this website are guaranteed to be as described, and where applicable were available when uploaded. PLEASE EMAIL for more specific information or regarding terms, abbreviations or items with which you are unfamiliar. Books are returnable within ten days of receipt ONLY if their condition is not as described and damage is not due to postal handling. PLEASE NOTE that there are many ephemeral items in our database--items under sixteen (16) pages in length are considered ephemeral and are non-returnable without exception. Inquire about page length, weight and specifics if you are unsure. Unless listed otherwise, condition is not new, and small inscriptions or owner names may not be noted. See the Browse Topics section for descriptive terms that may be used. Again, if condition is of supreme importance to you, please email for specifics. All orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. More than one copy of a particular title is available in some cases, so if a lesser copy would satisfy your needs, let us know and you may be able to save some cash!